Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: July 1, 2022
Thank you for choosing Jack of digital.
The following terms are applicable for any transactions that You made with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Jack of digital.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Jack of Digital, accessible from https://jackofdigital.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Conditions for Refunds
In order for the transaction to be eligible for a refund, please make sure that:
- The transaction were made in the last 7 days
The following transaction cannot be returned:
- The transaction made started utilizing into an Ad Account.
- The transaction which is more than 7 days older.
We reserve the right to refuse refunds of any transaction that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: +92 317 0035225